Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nikhilnagaraj24

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 14, 2010
Has anyone found (or used with the 12 PM) a Lightweight, NON-Clear, Magsafe case for iPhone 13 Pro Max?

I found a few on Amazon and other websites via a google search, but I'm looking for the lightest case out there with Magsafe compatibility and something doesnt add a lot of bulk to the phone, that someone might have used or come across.

*Something like a Totalee case with Magsafe would be my ideal case.*

kgenova

macrumors 6502a
Sep 19, 2013
Have you looked at the Pitaka aramid fiber cases? Their MagEZ Case 2 is MagSafe and very thin and lightweight. I just featured it in a first looks video (obviously without the 13 Pro Max phone!):

nikhilnagaraj24

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 14, 2010
Thank you. This looks good. Slightly expensive though. But definitely on my list now. Also, nice review video.

Sigvard

macrumors regular
Aug 11, 2008
Have you looked at the Pitaka aramid fiber cases? Their MagEZ Case 2 is MagSafe and very thin and lightweight. I just featured it in a first looks video (obviously without the 13 Pro Max phone!):

I usually rock a Pitaka Air but skipped it last year as the edges were a bit on the sharper end. Did you notice that on this year’s model?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.