Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

budmonster

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 20, 2013
Pittsburgh, PA
I haven't jailbroke my 6s in a long time & it's sad to say I haven't visited the jailbreak forums in quite a long time either. With all the jailbreak info flowing around, it can make anyone overwhelmed, especially me lol, I'm not tech savvy at all.

I have an iPhone 6s (A9) on 10.3.3. Is g0blin my best option to jailbreak? I have no knowledge with Cydia Impactor nor IPA files. If g0blin is the my best option, could someone provide a simple tutorial on how to jailbreak, I would appreciate the help, thank you.

Adam.Kb2Jpd

macrumors member
Jan 20, 2018
Only jailbreak if you have the need to run something at the expense of stability and safety of your phone.
You don't know if the jailbreak doesn't inserts malware. Hope that code is pristine and not messed in any way with backdoors and unknown open ports.

Daremo

macrumors 68020
Jul 3, 2007
Chicago
Only jailbreak if you have the need to run something at the expense of stability and safety of your phone.
You don't know if the jailbreak doesn't inserts malware. Hope that code is pristine and not messed in any way with backdoors and unknown open ports.

No where in his text was he asking for advice if he SHOULD jailbreak, just the best options available.
[doublepost=1517348587][/doublepost]
I haven't jailbroke my 6s in a long time & it's sad to say I haven't visited the jailbreak forums in quite a long time either. With all the jailbreak info flowing around, it can make anyone overwhelmed, especially me lol, I'm not tech savvy at all.

I have an iPhone 6s (A9) on 10.3.3. Is g0blin my best option to jailbreak? I have no knowledge with Cydia Impactor nor IPA files. If g0blin is the my best option, could someone provide a simple tutorial on how to jailbreak, I would appreciate the help, thank you.

I have had good luck with G0BLIN, so have others, so for your needs, I would proceed with that.

stunter2b

macrumors member
Jun 21, 2011
I'm in the same boat, and sorry dont mean to thread jack but is IOS 11.2.1 on my 6plus jail breakable??

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.