Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

^tek

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 30, 2004
I have a RARE, Apple iMac Collectors Watch. It came out back when the imacs first came out.
It is in a white box with the original imacs in a circle and it says "Yum." at the bottom. This watch is only 331 of 500 made. It was manufactured in Japan. I would like to know the value of this item. Can anyone tell me? thanks.

StarbucksSam

macrumors 65816
Nov 21, 2004
Washington, D.C.
If you're talking about what I think you're talking about - not much. Maybe a few hundred bucks if you're lucky, but I could be wrong - I'd check something like eBay to see if any are up, but since there are only 500, you can't be sure. Also check redlightrunner.com

strider42

macrumors 65816
Feb 1, 2002
StarbucksSam said:
If you're talking about what I think you're talking about - not much. Maybe a few hundred bucks if you're lucky, but I could be wrong - I'd check something like eBay to see if any are up, but since there are only 500, you can't be sure. Also check redlightrunner.com

redlightrunner is not relaly a reliable source for prices. I got an apple poster that I paid like 8 bucks for. redlightrunner want $250 for it. my guess is that the watch isn't worth much at all, maybe 10 or 20 bucks. But who knows, someone might be willing to pay more for it.

5300cs

macrumors 68000
Nov 24, 2002
japan
^tek said:
I have a RARE, Apple iMac Collectors Watch. It came out back when the imacs first came out.
It is in a white box with the original imacs in a circle and it says "Yum." at the bottom. This watch is only 331 of 500 made. It was manufactured in Japan. I would like to know the value of this item. Can anyone tell me? thanks.

I have a bunch of Apple watches, but I can't imagine this one. Can you post a picture?

^tek

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 30, 2004
is there any place on the net where i can find the price?

dotcomlarry

macrumors regular
Jul 16, 2002
Akron, PA
i think the mere fact that it's been out of the box and is all scratched up on the bottom would reduce any value it has considerably....

^tek

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 30, 2004
well yes it has been takin out of the box, but all i have to do is take the back to a jeweler and that should clean it up real good.

^tek

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 30, 2004
well i want to know what they are going for first. then maybe we can make a deal. but for now, dont count on it too much.

mkjj

macrumors 6502a
Jun 2, 2003
Liverpool
Yum Watch

Hi

Even though it's a rare watch, it's pretty banged up, box is good though. It would needed to be A1 to have much value beyond say $50-$80 you might get for it.

Also not one of Apple's prettiest watch faces!

Good luck though

MJJ

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.