Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

maplesuede

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 30, 2019
equipment.png

lamps.png

I was hoping that I could get some help identifying this equipment and the lamps from the Mac event today. I'm overall extremely curious about what these pieces of equipment are used for. The lamps also look pretty awesome and if I could figure out what they are called, I'll probably get one. Thanks in advance for any help.

Andropov

macrumors 6502a
May 3, 2012
Spain
I don't really have a clue, but the first picture - left ones look like some wave function generators I've used.

Rastafabi

macrumors 6502
Mar 12, 2013
Europe
This lamp would be something alike. The hardware most certainly are current adjusting transformers and corresponding visualising control equipment.

curmudgeonette

macrumors 6502a
Jan 28, 2016
California
View attachment 1658768
View attachment 1658769
I was hoping that I could get some help identifying this equipment and the lamps from the Mac event today. I'm overall extremely curious about what these pieces of equipment are used for. The lamps also look pretty awesome and if I could figure out what they are called, I'll probably get one. Thanks in advance for any help.

Top left: Lab power supply. Notice the two red, two black, and one green jack?

Left: Oscilloscope.

Front: A portable oscilloscope. (There's another one on the table to the right.)

Lamp like things: Magnifiers with illumination.

Reactions: Quu
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.