Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

superbovine

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Nov 7, 2003
I thought this was funny.

Attachments

• sc.jpg
    sc.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 693

mvc

macrumors 6502a
Jul 11, 2003
Outer-Roa
No, Microsoft probably has an ongoing google ad campaign that automatically associates service pack two ads with the words "security" "vulnerability and "patches" :p

superbovine

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Nov 7, 2003
mvc said:
No, Microsoft probably has an ongoing google ad campaign that automatically associates service pack two ads with the words "security" "vulnerability and "patches" :p

lets not forgot the word "help".
:D

Platform

macrumors 68030
Dec 30, 2004
mvc said:

Yeah...this happen a lot thing get totally mixed up :p :eek: :p

Mr. Durden

macrumors 6502a
Jan 13, 2005
Colorado
Am I the only one who clicked the "close" window button a few times before realizing the button I was clicking was part of the screen grab? Tee hee. Made myself chuckle. :eek:

xli_ne

macrumors 6502a
Mar 3, 2005
Center of the Nation
Mr. Durden said:
Am I the only one who clicked the "close" window button a few times before realizing the button I was clicking was part of the screen grab? Tee hee. Made myself chuckle. :eek:

i didn't do that but i tried to scroll the screen down to read the rest of it. let me just say it didn't work :eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.