Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

richardmac

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 6, 2010
Hi there,

What is your best apps use in your iPad please let as know why and what..

Cheers,

krnboy503

macrumors regular
Feb 1, 2008
The most used app for me is pages because i use it to take class notes and the ipod app to listen to music.

I'm waiting for a photo hunt game for the iPad.

pirateRACE

macrumors 6502
Feb 1, 2010
The most used app for me is pages because i use it to take class notes and the ipod app to listen to music.

oOoOoooo, Photo hunt... Great idea!

Right now I'm enjoying Safari.

JReynolds

macrumors 6502
Apr 16, 2009
Where the Air Force sends me
Unfortunately I don't own my iPad yet (hoping for April 13 wedding anniversary) but I'm positive it'll be NYT, LogMeIn, Safari, and a variety of entertaining games.

I'd normally say FaceBook but I guess there is no reason for a dedicated app is there? Does the website open full or go mobile version?

infosprt

macrumors regular
Jun 29, 2007
Temecula, CA
The app I like the most is Weatherbug.

Very easy to use and gives a good weather radar that you can put in motion without following many links (like is or was common on weather.com). The web cams on it are nice also.

-Al

coorspate

macrumors regular
May 20, 2006
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (webOS/1.4.1.1; U; en-US) AppleWebKit/532.2 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/1.0 Safari/532.2 Pre/1.0)

krnboy503 said:

there is a photo hunt game. It's called snowboard something. I can't remember but I thought it was a real snowboard game.

Travisimo

macrumors 6502a
Dec 22, 2009
I'll give a second vote to Net News Wire. I used to use Google Reader on my iPhone, but thought I'd give an actual reader app a try on the iPad. It's very nice, especially since it'll open up the browser from within the app when you click on a link. Nice interface, fast, and stable.

tifftiff2

macrumors newbie
Apr 6, 2010
title

Tapfish! It Is The Greatest Game Everrr! You Have Your Own Little Fish Tank And You Can Buy New Fist, Clean, Breed, And Feed Your Fish! Its The Funnest Game In The World :]]]]]

sparkomatic

macrumors 6502a
Jun 8, 2007
Orange County, CA
I have Plants vs. Zombies for my iPhone but $10 bucks for the iPad version? I know, I'm being a cheap skate but wish it was a little cheaper.

I also like:

WeatherBug
WeatherHD
GoodReader
Evernote
SketchBook Pro (cool app but haven't used it much yet)

h00ligan

macrumors 68040
Apr 10, 2003
London
Newsrack is cheaper than net newswire. Netnewswire has not fixed the bugs on their iphone version so I'm skeptical of the iPad. Im+ has been very good on the iPad, bet tee than the iPhone version, it's universal though.

Spudracer

macrumors 6502
Oct 4, 2009
Thomson Reuters is gorgeous! Otto Matic has really nice graphics. But iBooks is the best e-reader I've ever used. It buries Kindle. So, iBooks gets my vote as the best app so far.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.