Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

npolly0212

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 21, 2015
wanting to pick up a keyboard for my pro, but don't have the money to fork out for a keyboard case. Anybody know any lower end Bluetooth keyboards that are good?

xAnthony

macrumors 65816
Mar 2, 2010
That is actually one I just had up looking at.
Just wish I had money for a keyboard case case now I'll have to buy something to keep it propped up

The keys-to-go bluetooth keyboard is a wonderful keyboard. I've had mine for several days now, and I love it. It does take a day or two to get use to the typing on it, but once you get use to it, it's wonderful. If you can fork up the cash, it's definitely worth it. You can also use it for other devices as well and you're not stuck with a case you can only use with a specific device.

Happy searching! Hope you find one that fits your specific needs.

npolly0212

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 21, 2015
The keys-to-go bluetooth keyboard is a wonderful keyboard. I've had mine for several days now, and I love it. It does take a day or two to get use to the typing on it, but once you get use to it, it's wonderful. If you can fork up the cash, it's definitely worth it. You can also use it for other devices as well and you're not stuck with a case you can only use with a specific device.

Happy searching! Hope you find one that fits your specific needs.
What kind of case/stand do you use with it?

xAnthony

macrumors 65816
Mar 2, 2010
What kind of case/stand do you use with it?

The "Hinge" case by Logitech. It was actually a gift that was given to me about a year ago and I haven't used a different case since. I can use my iPad in almost any viewing angle, which makes having a bluetooth keyboard so perfect. I'd highly recommend this case. The combo has been working great for me so far, and I'd definitely recommend checking both of them out.

Here's the link to their website:
http://www.logitech.com/en-ca/product/hinge-flexible-case-and-multi-angle-stand-ipad?crid=1325

Reactions: npolly0212

StE823

macrumors member
Mar 31, 2009
Toronto
I have the Logitech easy switch keyboard K811 for my iPad and Mac. I think it's the best keyboard for the iPad pro.

npolly0212

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 21, 2015
Thanks for the replies guys, I am gonna head to Best Buy and check them out to see if they have any of them in store!

xAnthony

macrumors 65816
Mar 2, 2010
Thanks for the replies guys, I am gonna head to Best Buy and check them out to see if they have any of them in store!

Be careful when looking at the "Keys-to-go" keyboard. From my experience, Best Buy only sold the "Windows/Android" version and the shortcuts are different than the Apple version. At least this was the case when I was at their store. I would make the purchase from an Apple store if they don't have the Apple version of the Keys-to-go case at Best Buy.

Cheers.

npolly0212

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 21, 2015
Be careful when looking at the "Keys-to-go" keyboard. From my experience, Best Buy only sold the "Windows/Android" version and the shortcuts are different than the Apple version. At least this was the case when I was at their store. I would make the purchase from an Apple store if they don't have the Apple version of the Keys-to-go case at Best Buy.

Cheers.
Well I will go check them out and order online at discount

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.