Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GC251114

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 28, 2015
Updated to PB 2 about 24hrs ago.

Working fine. Fluid , fast & at the moment no glitches.

Apart from Screentime that is. Whenever I go to it in settings it says nothing , likewise with the Screentime widget. It just says will be reported here.

Does this take a while to get going , or is this a known bug ?

Cheers.

Kognito

macrumors regular
Jul 27, 2011
It's a little buggy at the moment and isn't syncing properly between devices. I found that tapping into the more detailed view of screen time and then changing from 'All Devices' to the device that you are currently using seems to encourage it to work - at least it does for me.

Kelowna77

macrumors member
Feb 8, 2013
It’s definitely buggy. I find that it will go an entire day without having anything in it and I found I don’t know if this is actually true or if it’s just waiting LOL but if I tap the last time that it updated it will update. Doesn’t do it every time but it does sometimes so I don’t know if that’s just coincidence. It probably is

cmaier

Suspended
Jul 25, 2007
California
On one of my devices hasn’t worked in a week

On another it stopped for a week and then suddenly started working again

dhw01

macrumors member
Oct 31, 2014
Didn’t work on Today view right after upgrade, then reset the setting (turn off & back to on). Few days later I see the data again, but now (may be 1 week later?) - it’s not working again and this time the Settings app keep crashing when I select Screen Time

GC251114

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 28, 2015
No crashes here on X when I press from settings menu , however just nothing showing at all. I’ve switched back & forth with Devices to see if that gives it a nudge. Still nothing though.

cmaier

Suspended
Jul 25, 2007
California
No crashes here on X when I press from settings menu , however just nothing showing at all. I’ve switched back & forth with Devices to see if that gives it a nudge. Still nothing though.

For me it seems to capture a half hour of activity on sunday mornings, and then nothing for the rest of the week. Two weeks in a row.Only on my iPad - my iPhone refuses to even capture that much activity.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.