Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

phs1414

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 18, 2023
I currently own the Pure Platinum/White and I thought it would be a bit darker than it is. I have looked at Obsidian Mist/Black as well but that also looks to be a bit on the lighter side. Can anyone tell me what other shades of grey they have made? I've been looking for like 2 hours and can't find a post. I did look through the every Apple watch band ever made, but it has over 1100 pages...

I did find this and of course now I can't find the post. The one just to the right of the Obsidian Mist is something like I am looking for.

Thanks for any info on this, I would greatly appreciate it.

athousandbands

macrumors G3
Jun 5, 2019
Discord
I currently own the Pure Platinum/White and I thought it would be a bit darker than it is. I have looked at Obsidian Mist/Black as well but that also looks to be a bit on the lighter side. Can anyone tell me what other shades of grey they have made? I've been looking for like 2 hours and can't find a post. I did look through the every Apple watch band ever made, but it has over 1100 pages...

I did find this and of course now I can't find the post. The one just to the right of the Obsidian Mist is something like I am looking for.

the future

macrumors 68040
Jul 17, 2002

Why don‘t you check out the Bandbreite app? There you can browse all OEM Watch bands ever released, Nike and otherwise.

https://bandbreite.watch/

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.