Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

WorldIRC

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 25, 2005
Hi There,

I am looking for a good sleeve or case for use with my iPad Pro 11. I have a Timbuk2 Messenger bag for days where I want my laptop and all my other essentials, but on days where I just need the iPad, the Messenger bag is too large.

I'd like the sleeve or case to still be able to hold cables and a charger, but not much else.

Any ideas?

jazz1

Contributor
Aug 19, 2002
Mid-West USA
Hi There,

I am looking for a good sleeve or case for use with my iPad Pro 11. I have a Timbuk2 Messenger bag for days where I want my laptop and all my other essentials, but on days where I just need the iPad, the Messenger bag is too large.

I'd like the sleeve or case to still be able to hold cables and a charger, but not much else.

Any ideas?
Just got the Waterfield Design Outback Solo Sleeve/Bag. Best of both worlds.

WorldIRC

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 25, 2005
I use a Smart Keyboard case and just toss it in the backpack when heading out. No additional sleeve at all. Would get too bulky.
I have the Logitech Combo Keyboard Case on mine. Plenty of protection. That being said I do carry other stuff but not enough to justify a backpack.

WorldIRC

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 25, 2005
I ended up getting a Timbuk2 Messenger back in XS (I have the Small now for by MBP 13"). Fit's the iPad properly and will carry all my other EDC. I may want to look for a slimmer water bottle and tech bag though!

freakomac

macrumors 6502
Nov 21, 2014
I have the apple smart folio on my iPad for use at home. For travelling I use my Incase sleeve (which I originally got for my MacBook- but it just sits at home now). it can hold my iPad, charger, keyboard and mouse too if necessary.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.