Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Stelliform

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 21, 2002
Here are the few I use.

Stanford's of course, for the fastest updates to see if an of my computers dropped any units

Stats Man to see percentages.

MacNN's to check rates and where I stand to overtake or be overtaken....

Any more?

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
I look at them all once in a while. It takes a long time to get the WUs done, the really interesting stat, most of the time, is the team stat, not my personal ones.

D

Stelliform

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 21, 2002
As MrMacMan has been pointing out, there are large differences in the stats being reported....

Which ones are correct?

britboy

macrumors 68030
Nov 4, 2001
Argentina
It's probably true to say that none of them are essentially wrong, rather that they update at different intervals, making them appear to give different stats. By turn the all seem to offer higher numbers than the next stats page.

At any given time, just take a mean average of the totals :)

MrMacMan

macrumors 604
Jul 4, 2001
1 Block away from NYC.
Originally posted by britboy
It's probably true to say that none of them are essentially wrong, rather that they update at different intervals, making them appear to give different stats. By turn the all seem to offer higher numbers than the next stats page.

At any given time, just take a mean average of the totals :)

They shouldn't be too far off, if you check at like 6AM/PM all of them update, techincally you *should* see little differences, maybe 100-200 point difference, not 1000+ differences, its weird, but strangely true.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.