Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Johnny Steps

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 29, 2011
Like on Apps like bamboo, sketchpad, and paint.

Best stylus? I have the bamboo stylus but I'm looking for something maybe different that could make it easier or smoother to do so.

h1kar1

macrumors regular
Jul 12, 2007
Los angeles
Jonny,

I've owned quit a few stylus's
I have a bamboo and do keep it as a backup.

I use the "Jot pro" mostly but just got my hands on the Jot touch. the touch is nice but not sure if it warrants the price tag

But the pro at $30 bucks is nice if you want bluetooth buttons and pressure sensitivity you may want to look at the jot touch.

there is a review and a video at http://bit.ly/TpTFfg

dthree36

macrumors regular
Feb 4, 2008
I have started using the jot mini.... different but pretty precise. In the end I am not an artist so ... I don't need to draw in great detail and probably couldn't even if I wanted to.

allapon

macrumors regular
Feb 25, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
This question has been asked over and over again, and seem like it never get old!!

For me, I had Lunatik Touchpen (Both Plastic and Metal one) and Wacom Bamboo Solo. Unfortunately, iPad Mini have different Screen comparing with iPad and I installed Spigen Ultra Clear Screen Protector on my screen. It is not easy to write note on iPad Mini.

I just got Jot Pro - Red for $19.- from Amazon Lightning Deal. Let see when they arrive!!!

ZipZap

macrumors 603
Dec 14, 2007
So many comments about Jot pro scratching the screen seems to make this product a NO-GO.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.