Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emw

macrumors G4
Aug 2, 2004
I agree with Jobs. Bad teachers should be removed, and I applaud him for telling it like it is. Right now it is practically impossible to remove ineffective teachers from the payrolls.

mattscott306

macrumors 68040
Jan 16, 2007
I agree with Jobs. (Not just because he's jobs). You should have to actually perform to maintain your position, it shouldn't be assumed becuase you have something like tenure.

Wolfpup

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Sep 7, 2006
I agree with Jobs. Bad teachers should be removed, and I applaud him for telling it like it is. Right now it is practically impossible to remove ineffective teachers from the payrolls.

Trying to blame horribly underpaid and undersupported and overworked teachers for the problems of schools is nuts.

aristobrat

macrumors G5
Oct 14, 2005
Trying to blame horribly underpaid and undersupported and overworked teachers for the problems of schools is nuts.
There's a difference between not being able to perform at your best because you lack the resources and not being able to perform at all because you're just bad at teaching, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.