Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AML707

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 31, 2006
Hi, I bought a mini last year and well I have a PM G5 now and i would like to know if any you all have any creative ideas to use it for. Oh here are the specs : 1.42GHz
512MB
250GB HDD
Combo Drive
Any Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.:) Thanks!

atticus1178

macrumors regular
Apr 1, 2006
Austin, Texas
AML707 said:
Hi, I bought a mini last year and well I have a PM G5 now and i would like to know if any you all have any creative ideas to use it for. Oh here are the specs : 1.42GHz
512MB
250GB HDD
Combo Drive
Any Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.:) Thanks!

Sell it to me :)

purell16

macrumors member
Apr 29, 2004
I have a mac mini for sale 2 if anyone is interested. I was just going to put it up on Ebay, but if someone on here wants to buy it, then it will save alot of time. Its the 1.25 version but i upgraded the RAM to 1gb. Works perfectly and I will sell it with the iLife 06 cd and iWork 06. I also have the Apple pro speakers (the round clear ones that came with the iMac g4) and the cables to properly connect them to the mini. I am also selling it with the iPod Radio Remote in case the person that buys it has an iPod. Just let me know if your interested!!

BoA*

macrumors member
Dec 8, 2005
FL
You could give it to someone as a present, like a relative or lover ?
Would make a nice present for XMAS or a Birthday.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.