Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

*Y*

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 19, 2004
VA
Hey guys I was wondering what I should do with my money from my Birthday. I narrowed it down to two things I really want. I could get the iPod Photo or I could get this lcd and an iPod mini. What would you suggest? :D

iceTrX

macrumors regular
Aug 5, 2004
Outside of Detroit.
*Y* said:
Hey guys I was wondering what I should do with my money from my Birthday. I narrowed it down to two things I really want. I could get the iPod Photo or I could get this lcd and an iPod mini. What would you suggest? :D

I would not recommend that LCD, it doesn't have a digital input interface like DVI. Cheaper LCDs use the standard RGB analog input, there is a huge difference in quality. All apple LCD displays are digital whether they are ADC or DVI.

iceTrX

macrumors regular
Aug 5, 2004
Outside of Detroit.
*Y* said:

To answer your question, I think it all comes down to preference. If you take a lot of digital photos and need a lot of external storage then you might want the iPod Photo, but if you are really into music (especially on the go) then you might want the iPod mini because of its small size. They are both sexy. :D

Duff-Man

Contributor
Dec 26, 2002
Albuquerque, NM
Duff-Man says...I also would avoid that LCD unless you *really* need an LCD badly and can only afford *really* cheap. With monitors you get what you pay for - I think too many people cheap out when they buy their monitor when they shouldn't, after all, you have to look at this thing while using your computer....oh yeah!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.