Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pbbaker123

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 18, 2007
I bought my MB 1.83 Core 2 in May 1 year ago right after the MB was updated to 2 somethings Core 2....

Does anyone know what the processor name is for the 'Book that I have? You know, like Yonah, Yoda, Riverdance, etc... I;m just curious because I always read the articles about new processors from Intel, but I never know which ones are which?

a456

macrumors 6502a
Oct 5, 2005
No idea, and it seems that within months people forget anyway - things are moving so fast I think the only thing that really matters is that it works for you and you are happy with the processing speed. When you no longer are, it's time to upgrade.

gnasher729

Suspended
Nov 25, 2005
I bought my MB 1.83 Core 2 in May 1 year ago right after the MB was updated to 2 somethings Core 2....

Does anyone know what the processor name is for the 'Book that I have? You know, like Yonah, Yoda, Riverdance, etc... I;m just curious because I always read the articles about new processors from Intel, but I never know which ones are which?

"About This Mac", and it says what your processor is right on the screen. Then click on "More Info" to get more info.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.