Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

drumpat01

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 31, 2004
Denton, TX
How do I know if I'm running 1.0 or 1.1. I downloaded the update from a link yesterday but I don't know which one i downloaded. Is there a way to tell? Also, is there a way to uninstall what i downloaded yesterday besides going back through time machine.

Feb 8, 2008
Version

How do I know if I'm running 1.0 or 1.1. I downloaded the update from a link yesterday but I don't know which one i downloaded. Is there a way to tell? Also, is there a way to uninstall what i downloaded yesterday besides going back through time machine.

Run software update. If you have 1.0, it should upgrade to 1.1. Otherwise, you're good.

mark-itguy

macrumors regular
Mar 22, 2007
Run software update. If you have 1.0, it should upgrade to 1.1. Otherwise, you're good.

I'd like to respectfully add more detail. I ran the manual 1.0 install, but my software update does not yet have the 1.1 update. According to other posters here, this has also happened to people who got 1.0 via software update. In fact, there are multiple scenarioes folks are dealing with

Just an FYI; keep checking software update until you either see the 1.1 update, or the forums indicate the roll-out os finished...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.