Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Huntn

macrumors Core
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
If you want to hear past experience:
  • Lone Echo- superb!
  • Derail Valley- Potential but not yet realized.
  • The Climb- excellent implementation of a VR climbing (free rock climbing) simulation. I wish there were ropes. ;)

Last edited:

BillyBobBongo

macrumors 68030
Jun 21, 2007
On The Interweb Thingy!
As always I'm playing the usual racing sims rFactor 2, RaceRoom Racing Experience and Assetto Corsa. I recently purchased Space Pirate Trainer in the Steam sale, but I'm yet to try it out.

gkarris

macrumors G3
Original poster
Dec 31, 2004
"No escape from Reality...”
I remember playing Astrobot in the Playroom VR game and liked so I got Astrobot Rescue Mission and am playing that. I usually am not very good at precision jumping games, but do a whole lot better in VR as I can judge the 3D tons better.

Would be awesome if Mario was available for PSVR (the Switch Labo VR is terrible compared to PSVR of course).

Can't wait for No Mans Sky!!!

Reactions: a2jack

LIVEFRMNYC

macrumors G3
Oct 27, 2009
Project Cars 2 and Robo Recall for full games.

I love AirCar ... it's like a unfinished beta game, but the experience is so good and relaxing. I hope the developer makes the map larger.

Crowbot

macrumors 68000
May 29, 2018
NYC
I never liked Angry Birds but the AR version is just plain fun. And there was one DA! Minigolf but it's not in the App store anymore.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.