Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gregrose

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 24, 2010
Hi All,

this is more for the developers I guess, but I know Apple really talked up all the new things developers will be getting to create and refine apps. Besides the graphics and notification center implementation, how much better can we expect apps to become? I'm not a developer so I have no idea what all the mumbo jumbo talk was about during that conference!

Thanks;)

Armen

macrumors 604
Apr 30, 2013
Los Angeles
Hi All,

this is more for the developers I guess, but I know Apple really talked up all the new things developers will be getting to create and refine apps. Besides the graphics and notification center implementation, how much better can we expect apps to become? I'm not a developer so I have no idea what all the mumbo jumbo talk was about during that conference!

Thanks;)

The biggest mumbo jumbo you missed is that Apple is opening up iOS to let apps talk to each other a bit more where it used to be closed. For example you may be able to apply a photoshop filter through the native photos app because it can communicate with a separate photoshop app where it couldn't before.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.