Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jwollmann803

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 25, 2004
It just so happens that my brother does not want his iPhone that me and wife waited in line for about 4 hours. If I decided to sell it on ebay are there any reprimands that I should be concerned with?

ryanmanu

macrumors regular
Jul 7, 2008
probably not, i have seen alot of iPhone 3Gs on there already, which i would have bought if i would have known CPW wouldnt deliver until one week after they said!

EDIT: what an ungrateful son!

byron_hinson

macrumors 6502
Jun 3, 2003
It just so happens that my brother does not want his iPhone that me and wife waited in line for about 4 hours. If I decided to sell it on ebay are there any reprimands that I should be concerned with?

Arnt you tied to the contract anyway if you bought it yesterday?

calculus

Dec 12, 2005

Well, if you're happy to have someone else making calls that you might have to pay for then no...

unregbaron

macrumors 6502
Oct 20, 2002
Sure your brother's not angry about something (the only reason I can think of for refusing an iphone!).

sassenach74

macrumors 65816
May 3, 2008
Spain
I'm only asking cos I don't know......but how would that work?
Surely you have to pay the contract each month for 18 months, since you can't cancel the contract without giving the phone back. :confused:

GutBomb

macrumors regular
Jul 19, 2002
Outside Boston
I'm only asking cos I don't know......but how would that work?
Surely you have to pay the contract each month for 18 months, since you can't cancel the contract without giving the phone back. :confused:

Since he bought it for someone who wasn't there I'm suspecting he bought himself one too, and put these on a family plan. The whole plan won't be going away, just that one phone, so contract doesn't really matter for the phone he's getting rid of.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.