Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

marine610610

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 23, 2007
with the touch? After jailbreaking, installing summerboard, all kinds of apps, im looking for something else i can add or customize. Really i just enjoy working on it outside the bounds of what apple intended... has anyone added anything else?

uburoibob

macrumors regular
Jan 6, 2002
I understand that the accelerometer can, if spun fast enough, act as a sort of gyroscope and can actually suspend the touch in mid air. I don't remember whether you have to fling it clockwise or counter clockwise though. The action is similar to skipping stones or tossing a boomerang. The results, whether you get it to defy gravity or merely smash it to bits, i understand are stunning! Good luck and please post video.

Wild-Bill

macrumors 68030
Jan 10, 2007
bleep
Stop expecting people to do things for you. If they do, then great; but you have eyes, you have hands, you obviously have a computer, stop being lazy and look around for yourself.

I wasn't the one asking the question, genius. Learn to read.

I can already tell your time will be short-lived on MR.

mrfrosty

macrumors 6502a
Oct 1, 2005
I meant "you" as in a general term for everyone, genius. Learn to read.

Why Don't You

Why Don't You,
Why Don't You,
Why Don't You,
Why Don't You,

Just switch of your television set and,
go and do something less boring instead.

Sitting at home, watching TV,
Turn it off it's no good to me,

Why Don't You,
Why Don't You,
Why Don't You,
Why Don't You,
Sodoff.

techlover828

macrumors 68020
Jun 28, 2007
Maine
with the touch? After jailbreaking, installing summerboard, all kinds of apps, im looking for something else i can add or customize. Really i just enjoy working on it outside the bounds of what apple intended... has anyone added anything else?

I kind of feel the same way, I'd like more really cool apps and stuff, IDK, something amazingly cool.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.