Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

switters

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 26, 2006
east Coast
What is the best way to play RAM audio?

I have no idea and I need some nooby guidance. I am making this site for a jazz singers and there are 2 RAM format songs. I know how to build a flash music player but I can't seem to import the RAM formats. What is another way of giving the end-user the choice to play either song #1 or song#2? Also to give the end user the opportunity to pause and replay???

Thanks...../>

switters

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 26, 2006
east Coast
Thanks....still not sure what to do....I have 2 songs that have a RM , not sure what to do next. I am a true noooob, so please be detailed in your answers.

I also have a MAC if that makes any difference.

switters

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 26, 2006
east Coast
damn....

sorry to hear that.

What the heck should I do? She gave me 2 real player files in need of being uploaded to her site with music controls.

GRRRRRRRRRR....I am confused.........
????????

switters

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 26, 2006
east Coast
I'll give you money if ou help me, there is a total of six songs and 4 video.

I am willing to outsourse it to whomever could help me.

switters

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 26, 2006
east Coast
OK...

I figured it out, well sort off.

I am not thinking about conversion software for now...I built a javascript driven reall player PLAYER. The only thing is is that is works on a safari and nothing else.

If anyone here knows why do tell, please.../

Thanks...

Have a great day

javascript.png

musicPlayer.png

bowens

macrumors 6502a
Jun 19, 2006
Florida
If you can get to a windows computer, I've used a program called Switch to convert real media files to mp3. If you do that you won't have to worry any with real files. There might be some similar program for OS X, I'm not sure.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.