Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

IUBall22

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 13, 2007
I plan on getting an invisible shield for the back. But what's the point of putting it on the front? The screen scratch proof.

madmaxmedia

macrumors 68030
Dec 17, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
Some people still wake up in the middle of the night with nightmares from the Gen 1 Nano, it's hard to get over... ;)

Seriously though, if it was a flip case then it could provide some protection against hard impacts to the glass. I agree that its not worth putting a screen protector on it.

I am just going to get one of the silicon skins that wraps around the edges and back, just to provide some drop protection, but still keeps it thin.

adauge

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2007
Some people still wake up in the middle of the night with nightmares from the Gen 1 Nano, it's hard to get over... ;)

Seriously though, if it was a flip case then it could provide some protection against hard impacts to the glass. I agree that its not worth putting a screen protector on it.

I am just going to get one of the silicon skins that wraps around the edges and back, just to provide some drop protection, but still keeps it thin.

I'd like to see some kind of portfolio case. I use the old ipod sock covers right now.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.