Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

HappyDude20

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jul 13, 2008
Los Angeles, Ca
Wondering what the best features/tweaks/apps are out there now that I've JB my iPhone running 13.5

Leading me to ask what your favorite feature is that you've added to your JB device?

For me, it has to be being able to use YouTube as it was originally intended, running on the background or closed and being able to view it in 4K quality w/ YouTube Reborn. I paid for $15 a month YouTube Premium and felt I was wasting money, not only that but I was able to hide the Trending and Subscription tabs that I don't use.

max2

macrumors 603
May 31, 2015
Wondering what the best features/tweaks/apps are out there now that I've JB my iPhone running 13.5

Leading me to ask what your favorite feature is that you've added to your JB device?

For me, it has to be being able to use YouTube as it was originally intended, running on the background or closed and being able to view it in 4K quality w/ YouTube Reborn. I paid for $15 a month YouTube Premium and felt I was wasting money, not only that but I was able to hide the Trending and Subscription tabs that I don't use.

Cercube! Well worth the lifetime price!

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
Forecast. Live, animated weather on lockscreen and homescreen.

2020-06-06 09.04.52.png

You can't see the animation here because there isn't a lot when it's sunny.

Also, note that I'm running iOS 9.0.2. Forecast, as I understand it, is now a dead tweak. You may want to lookup Asteroid, although that may also be outdated at this point.

dk001

macrumors demi-god
Oct 3, 2014
Sage, Lightning, and Mountains
Activator, CallBar, SnowBoard are pretty good.

Though I did run into an issue with Callbar :(
The bar would popup in the midst of another app and would no go away.
No incoming or outgoing call was initiated to cause the popup.
[automerge]1591905497[/automerge]

Filva and Marina.
Two I am getting use out of

Enjoylife1788

macrumors 6502a
Aug 22, 2011
Though I did run into an issue with Callbar :(
The bar would popup in the midst of another app and would no go away.
No incoming or outgoing call was initiated to cause the popup.
[automerge]1591905497[/automerge]

Filva and Marina.
Two I am getting use out of
You just have to swipe left on the callbar. You would have swiped left or right on status bar and that activates it to make a call. Swipe left and it should be gone.

swarlos

Suspended
Oct 18, 2015
I never used it before when I was jailbroken back in the day but TypeCentury just got released (a take on TypeStatus). So dope and I wish would have used it before.

0e48c71b203d082eb29320663be6775f.png

Does push notifications when someone starts typing and also appears in the status bar.

dk001

macrumors demi-god
Oct 3, 2014
You just have to swipe left on the callbar. You would have swiped left or right on status bar and that activates it to make a call. Swipe left and it should be gone.

Okay I gave this another try. No joy :(

Was playing Heckfire when the CallBar appeared at the top of the screen (no call incoming or anything) and would not swipe away.
Had to go into Settings, turn it off and Respring. Not sure what is launching it.
If I manually launch via swiping it xloses by swiping.
It has only happened 1x in last few hours and I’ll play with it some more.

I’ll update as I find out more ...

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
I have several tweaks installed that I really like:
A-Font
Blanca
CallBubble
CCModules
MooreBarX13
Pastel
PieCrust
RealCC
Replay
RoundedModules
Saw
SnowBoard
Springtomize 5
TweakCompatible
UnlockSound
WishDia
Wonderbar
11Pro

dk001

macrumors demi-god
Oct 3, 2014

Been trying CallBar again but have run into another issue.
When on a call, camera only shows a black screen.
Was trying to send a quick shot while on a call.
Kind of a surprise. Playing around to see if I can find the cause.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.