Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

henriquevelloso

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 14, 2015
icon175x175.png

Messenger for WhatsApp [for iPad]

Description

For the first time, millions of you will have the ability to use WhatsApp on your iPad. This client is simply an extension of your phone: the iPad version mirrors conversations and messages from your mobile device -- this means all of your messages still live on your phone.

To connect your iPad to your WhatsApp phone, simply open this app, you will see a QR code --- scan the code inside of WhatsApp, and you’re ready to go. You have now paired WhatsApp on your phone with the WhatsApp iPad client. Your phone needs to stay connected to the internet for our iPad client to work, and please make sure to install the latest version of WhatsApp on your phone.

We really hope you find iPad client useful in your everyday lives.

DOWNLOAD

screen480x480.jpeg
screen480x480.jpeg

DOWNLOAD

henriquevelloso

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 14, 2015
yes, but the most of people don't know how to open a Web WhatsApp into iPad, this app is for this people.
But I have been working to add notifications and some other features.
this is only a first version ;)

vooke

macrumors 6502
Jul 14, 2014
This is a good thing if you use iPad a lot and you don't want to keep on switching gadgets to get a message

Yptcn

macrumors 68020
Aug 24, 2012
Paris
Must the app on iPhone stay open ? I guess after testing I answered my own question , it's no .

It will probably be great when notifications work .

I'll be trying out the few others out there .

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.