Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Populus

macrumors 601
Original poster
Aug 24, 2012
Spain, Europe
Like, seriously. We are reading about this feature since spring, we’re in December, and for different reasons I am going to have to install WhatsApp again, and I’m going to have to create a group for an specific task (no, no one uses Telegram). I’ve been delaying the group creation to not share my ****ing phone number with people I’m not close to, but 2023 is ending, and we still have to share our ****ing phone numbers!!!

I’m pretty pissed off with Zuckerberg company (for many reasons) and with the Spanish society who is lazy enough to rely only on one app, and not bothering trying alternatives.

But this thread is not -only- to rant and vent about it. It is also to look for some insight because currently I don’t have WhatsApp installed, and maybe some people on this forum are on the beta and can share some clues about when this highly expected feature may roll out, because I’m literally waiting day by day for it to start using WhatsApp again.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.