Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

deckard666

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 16, 2007
Falmouth
I have an iPhone 13 and want to get a 15 as I have some Focal Bathys headphones and would be nice to just use the USB C (as apple wont get off their ass and do wireless "proper" lossless audio) - I would want at least 256gb storage and would like the plus model 15 or above - When is a good time to buy used in the next 6 months ? Are we already into Xmas buying time so used prices will rise and therefore should I wait for Jan /Feb time ? Yours thoughts please....

canuckRus

macrumors 6502a
May 18, 2014
I have an iPhone 13 and want to get a 15 as I have some Focal Bathys headphones and would be nice to just use the USB C (as apple wont get off their ass and do wireless "proper" lossless audio) - I would want at least 256gb storage and would like the plus model 15 or above - When is a good time to buy used in the next 6 months ? Are we already into Xmas buying time so used prices will rise and therefore should I wait for Jan /Feb time ? Yours thoughts please....
Ever consider Lightning to USB-C adaptor temporarily?

christlinah

macrumors regular
Jun 18, 2022
Austria
The best time to buy a used 15 would be shortly before/after the 16 drops, at this time a lot of people are gonna sell their "old phone" to buy the new one. Other than that the prices are probably going to be pretty stable until then.

Reactions: now i see it
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.