Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MR_Boogy

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 6, 2012
I am a big fan of official refurbished Apple purchases, and am looking for a new iPhone.
The 15 only came out recently so can anyone share any anecdotal evidence when 14 models might appear? It's the 14Pro I am really interested in.

Cheers.

BugeyeSTI

macrumors 604
Aug 19, 2017
Arizona/Illinois
I am a big fan of official refurbished Apple purchases, and am looking for a new iPhone.
The 15 only came out recently so can anyone share any anecdotal evidence when 14 models might appear? It's the 14Pro I am really interested in.

Cheers.
I've been waiting for 13 minis to hit the refurbished store. Guess you just have to keep checking until they're available. Right now they only have iPhone 12 mini, Pro and ProMax available

MR_Boogy

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 6, 2012
I've been waiting for 13 minis to hit the refurbished store. Guess you just have to keep checking until they're available. Right now they only have iPhone 12 mini, Pro and ProMax available
I've got 13 here in the UK.
I wondered if there was a policy to only list them a certain age or number of hardware versions behind the newest.

AnthroMatt

macrumors 6502a
Jun 8, 2011
Redlands, CA
I've got 13 here in the UK.
I wondered if there was a policy to only list them a certain age or number of hardware versions behind the newest.
I wondered the same...maybe they hold that stock back until after the holidays to encourage people to upgrade to the newest models for the holidays.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.