Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GimmeSlack12

macrumors 603
Original poster
Apr 29, 2005
San Francisco
LaLaLa

C'mon guys show some love for your laptops. So much complaining makes this place kinda grim to visit.
I'll start: My iBook is Good!

xPismo

macrumors 6502a
Nov 21, 2005
California.
Best, most reliable mac I have ever owned. Hands down. Does more in a single week than the rest did their entire lifespans...

Mac books are good. :D

GimmeSlack12

macrumors 603
Original poster
Apr 29, 2005
San Francisco
Damn, I should have made this a poll cause I want to see how many people on here have not had problems with their Macs. Cause we need to get the message across that the Mac is a well behaving machine that should be touted as hard working and rarely a problem.

It sucks for people that do have problems and I hope they get fixed.
But is anyone else a little tired of the constant streaming threads of my Mac is broken? I am!

MIDI_EVIL

macrumors 65816
Jan 23, 2006
UK
My Rev. D PowerBook G4 is flawless!!!

Never onced crashed, stalled, shut down, bleeped or whined.

Granted it's old tech now, but it's gonna keep me in the game for a few more years yet!!!

Rich.

gigantic

macrumors newbie
Aug 30, 2006
Toronto, Canada
Third is the Charm

Had many problems with my new MacBook. Had it replaced 3 times but all's well that ends well. This one is working like a jewel.:)

WabeWalker

macrumors member
May 20, 2006
Some people make a fuss when a thing goes wrong.
Some people scream and shout others sing a song.
I don't do either.
That's all napoo.
When a thing goes wrong with me this is what I do:

I lift up my finger and I say, shush shush, tweet tweet, there there, now now, come come...

dornoforpyros

macrumors 68040
Oct 19, 2004
Calgary, AB
yeah! well my titanium powerbook CAUGHT FIRE a month or so ago. Now the fan doesn't work...but the laptop still works fine, it's just very, very hot.

Chone

macrumors 65816
Aug 11, 2006
Have a MacBook here, its a really nice machine, I didn't like the old PowerBook G4 I had (well not old it was a 2004 model) but the MacBook is so much better its not even funny.

Bibulous

macrumors 6502a
Jan 19, 2005
I think that my powerbook is the best buying decision I have ever made, it's 5th birthday is coming up, maybe celebrate with a new battery :)

twistedlegato

macrumors 65816
Jun 15, 2006
My macbook is beautiful and wonderful....

*Sings*

Oh, macbook you are the best mac in the world, your ethernet jack so beautiful, and firewire so speedy, and the USB so graceful, your blackness of the color was worth it, you are so speedy faaaast, oh macbook you are wonderful, oh yes you are!

I should make an album of my mac songs!:p :p
And i named my Macbook MaryMac,
Because she is a Black MacBook...

Ms. MaryMAC MAC MAC are dressed in BLACK BLACK BLACK, with a glowing white APPLE APPLE APPLE right down her BACK BACK BACK!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.