Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

manimalfully

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 4, 2009
I don't understand, they wrote last week that dev-team will release the jailbreak for it this week.

I don't even have a 4.2.1 blob, so I'm stuck until they release an untethered jailbreak! :mad:

TurboJobo

macrumors 6502
Jan 24, 2009
San Diego/Tijuana
Dude , relax with that attiude ur not helping, the guys that do the jailbreak do it for free, and ur demanding something free like u own it or something, it would come i do time relax or you can figure out ur own jailbreak ;)
Sent from iPad 2

manimalfully

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 4, 2009
Yeah, you're right about them doing it for free part.

I'm just frustrated that they might not release it for another few weeks. My ipod has been useless since I can't install a bunch of apps I need... that I can only install after a jailbreak. :(

Does anyone have any idea when they'll release an untethered one for 4.3?

Sonny bro

macrumors member
Jan 15, 2011
Wirelessly posted (Ipod touch 4g 4.2.1: Mozilla/5.0 (Sonny Bro!; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

It isnt the dev teams fault that you rely on jailbreaking to get your apps ILLEGALLY, why dont you just buy them instead of creating a post venting your frustrations

kelving525

macrumors regular
Jul 21, 2008
NYC
Wirelessly posted (Ipod touch 4g 4.2.1: Mozilla/5.0 (Sonny Bro!; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

It isnt the dev teams fault that you rely on jailbreaking to get your apps ILLEGALLY, why dont you just buy them instead of creating a post venting your frustrations

Well, the OP didn't mention that he's jailbreaking his iPod for illegal downloads.
I jailbreak and I still pay for my apps, through the App Store or even through Cydia itself. There are just some apps that I need that requires jailbreaking (ex. ibluever-- tethering my phone's data so I can use the internet without needing Wi-Fi)... and yes I paid $5 for that app.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.