Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nelson1457

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 25, 2013
I've been looking at the M3 Macs for awhile now, and today as I went to order one, I find that Midnight Black is out of stock. Any idea of how long it will be until they are available?

canuckRus

macrumors 6502a
May 18, 2014
I've been looking at the M3 Macs for awhile now, and today as I went to order one, I find that Midnight Black is out of stock. Any idea of how long it will be until they are available?
Available immediately (Toronto). Availability varies depending on your location. Filling out the buy setup should give you availability date.

Last edited:

FreakinEurekan

macrumors 603
Sep 8, 2011
What's the lead time for having one shipped? That'll give you some sort of idea about how long it'd take to be in stock in your store.

Reactions: canuckRus

Alpha Centauri

macrumors 65816
Oct 13, 2020
Here in Germany, Apple's configurator shows the 16" base to be in stock and other configurations show 3-5 days. So as suggested, just look on the Apple site of your country.

nelson1457

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 25, 2013
Thanks guys, I was silly. I wanted a MacBook Pro M3 in black, but it only comes in Space Grey and Silver. The M3 Pro & M3 Max come in Black and Silver. I went with the M3 is space grey.

Reactions: G5isAlive
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.