Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nolegirl

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 27, 2013
Does anyone know when the carriers will start getting the retina minis? AT&T still has a ship date of 21-28 business days. Will it really take 3 weeks just for them to process online orders or get some in the store? Seems odd since department stores have started getting them.

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
I got an email saying VZW is carrying them, but I don't know if that translates into stocking them.

I'd say just order it online and wait a week or two - that's what I'm doing though I am impatient :)

shadowyman

macrumors member
Nov 12, 2013
Seems like Tmo has them in stock and available for Saturday delivery... Yet my fricking order online from Apple is still processing... I am losing patience here. I might as well get it for pick up and return this one whenever arrives. I knew it was gonna take time but I was okay with that as long as it took longer with others too. But delaying your online orders while other channels can get it earlier is just lame and unacceptable.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.