Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RyanC1384

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 24, 2016
I was thinking of buying on Friday, but was wondering when ya'll expect to start seeing the first iPhone 14 reviews? Will they come out before Friday or will we have to wait until they're officially released?

Fatus_Asticus

macrumors 6502
Oct 24, 2021
If you don't mind waiting by all means wait for reviews. Otherwise order it, get your spot in line reserved and worse case if the reviews are terrible of whatever reason you can always cancel or return your order.

Reactions: iHeartsteve

RyanC1384

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 24, 2016
I don't want to wait until October so was hoping on getting to an Apple Store and snagging one they have in stock on launch day. Probably gonna be tough, but fingers crossed!

4sallypat

macrumors 68040
Sep 16, 2016
So Calif
I don't want to wait until October so was hoping on getting to an Apple Store and snagging one they have in stock on launch day. Probably gonna be tough, but fingers crossed!
Yes, if you keep checking your local Apple Stores the night before or early morning, you will see available inventory for pick up.
I did that with Mac Studio and Studio Display on launch day because they wouldn't ship until the following month.
Once you find it available, pay for it immediately and then relax because no one else can grab it.

nfl46

macrumors G3
Oct 5, 2008
Lol. My YouTube subscription videos are nothing but iPhone unboxing and reviews right now. It’s that time again.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.