Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iSearch

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 27, 2015
I am looking for a new condition Smart Case for the iPad mini (1, 2, 3), and I have found a few on eBay for around $30 or less, yet on Apple's website, it's being charged for $70. o_O

I found this deal on Groupon for around $27 with shipping and tax, and I went with it because I thought it was new and for some reason trusted Groupon more than eBay sellers. I received the package today, way earlier than expected, and I was very disappointed. The box was dirty, the seal was already removed, and the Smart Case had white markings and spots on it. It looked like someone had already used it, so I'm returning it.

So, I have turned to eBay again for a Smart Case. I am looking for either a Black or Midnight Blue one. I noticed that macblowouts has several Midnight Blue ones available for around $34, and they seem legitimate enough to me. Are they any others I can find at a lower price point?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.