Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DotCom2

macrumors 603
Original poster
Feb 22, 2009
I want to get a ring holder for my iPhone Max but I don't want it to interfere with a charging mat if I get one.
So, does anybody know where exactly on the iPhone Max are the charging coils so I can place my ring holder away from it? I would like to get the PopSocket one that is shaped like a donut with a hole in the middle for people who have pop sockets but can't use traditional mats where the phone has to lay flat. I think this type wireless charger would work for the ring holder if I place it correctly and I get one that isn't metal of course.
TIA

808drums

macrumors member
Dec 28, 2017
I want to get a ring holder for my iPhone Max but I don't want it to interfere with a charging mat if I get one.
So, does anybody know where exactly on the iPhone Max are the charging coils so I can place my ring holder away from it? I would like to get the PopSocket one that is shaped like a donut with a hole in the middle for people who have pop sockets but can't use traditional mats where the phone has to lay flat. I think this type wireless charger would work for the ring holder if I place it correctly and I get one that isn't metal of course.
TIA

In the center of the phone. You should try putting the ring holder on a case instead of gluing it on the phone, so you can take off the case when wireless charging

Reactions: BugeyeSTI
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.