Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

happy orchard

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 3, 2020
I see plenty of people who walked in or checked online on Friday or Saturday and got new phones—yay!

But since Saturday afternoon, I’ve been checking Apple’s stock because I want to trade my 14PM for a 14P but nary a phone anywhere.

I live in a major US city, and there have been maybe four total phones of any color or storage in a 100-mile radius for the past 40 hours. What is up????

I have a Shortcut checking. I’ve been using iphonechecker. I’ve been checking stock at 6 am on up to opening. Even went to an actual store yesterday. Nothing.

Anybody find any new stock for pick-up or courier?

Last edited:

Vazza

macrumors 6502a
Nov 25, 2006
London, UK
I see plenty of people who walked in or checked online on Friday or Saturday and got new phones—yay!

But since Saturday afternoon, I’ve been checking Apple’s stock because I want to trade my 14PM for a 14P but nary a phone anywhere.

I live in a major US city, and there have been maybe four total phones or any color and storage in a 100-mile radius for the past 40 hours. What is up????

I have a Shortcut checking. I’ve been using iphonechecker. I’ve been checking stocking at 6 am on up to opening. Even went to an actual store yesterday. Nothing.

You’ll see more stock (especially of the Pro) to reserve for pick up I’m sure over the next week or two…just got to be patient and keep checking the Apple online store.

4sallypat

macrumors 68040
Sep 16, 2016
So Calif

I live in a major US city, and there have been maybe four total phones or any color and storage in a 100-mile radius for the past 40 hours. What is up????

I have a Shortcut checking. I’ve been using iphonechecker. I’ve been checking stocking at 6 am on up to opening. Even went to an actual store yesterday. Nothing.

Have you tried your mobile Apple Store app and looking for courier delivery ?

That's how I got mine when the stores said none.

Reactions: happy orchard

happy orchard

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 3, 2020
You’ll see more stock (especially if the Pro) to reserve for pick up I’m sure over the next week or two…just got to be patient and keep checking the Apple online store.
I hear ya. Absolutely. Was just surprised at the abrupt change. Of course, wondered if there was something I was missing. Thanks!

4sallypat

macrumors 68040
Sep 16, 2016
So Calif
Yes, I have. When did you find success?
I used the courier delivery option on launch day (Friday) because the stores all said none available.

Delivered within 3 hours of placing the order by Uber driver.

Best $9 I spent not having to drive, burn gasoline, find parking, wait, return.
Screenshot 2022-09-16 at 3.15.13 PM.png

happy orchard

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 3, 2020
I used the courier delivery option on launch day (Friday) because the stores all said none available.

Delivered within 3 hours of placing the order by Uber driver.

Best $9 I spent not having to drive, burn gasoline, find parking, wait, return.
View attachment 2072152
Yeah I've been seeing people enjoying that $9 spent--happy you're one of them!

Reactions: 4sallypat
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.