Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

megfilmworks

macrumors 68020
Jul 1, 2007
Sherman Oaks
Sad but true, expect ppc support from anyone to be harder to find. I am preparing to replace my dual g5s, and a g4 laptop to intel, so everything is on the same page. I love my 17 2.33 macbookpro and everything ppc seems slooow now.

WillJS

macrumors 65816
Jan 6, 2007
Yes, i know, but i was wondering if anyone knew what [soon] meant...

3504466.png
;)

iAmLegend

macrumors regular
Jul 8, 2007
Disgusting that Apple hackers hook up Windows Vista users before Mac PPC users.

carman63

macrumors regular
Oct 27, 2006
Disgusting that Apple hackers hook up Windows Vista users before Mac PPC users.

Most people program to - and on - what they own first, before porting to other systems/OSs/etc. That's how I did it when I programmed.

b257177

macrumors regular
Jul 25, 2007
It's Now a Web-Based AJAX App

The team at ModMyiPhone.com has been very busy lately. Between getting a new server running for the ModMyiPhone web site and developing their new iPhone Skinner program, it's a wonder they've gotten any sleep at all!

iPhone Skinner is a web-based AJAX (a'la Web 2.0) application that allows users to upload a background, icons, and dock images to a project workspace to create custom Apple iPhone themes. Once uploaded, creating a new theme or "skin" is as simple as dragging and dropping images onto the example Apple iPhone. You can also drag and drop the Display Order, to rearrange icons on the Apple iPhone's Home Page.

Best of all, since it is web-based, it is platform independent. Yes, PPC and Intel Mac users alike can rejoice. Heck, so can Windows people, who'd of thunk it?

The ModMyiPhone team reportedly has a few features and tweaks left to work out, as well as creating a How-To guide, but version one is released and ready for use. Hats off to the ModMyiPhone team!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.