Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bubble99

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 15, 2015
I’m not sure but it kinda sounds like Cory is from northern Mexico?

Anyone here know where this Mexican accent is located? I’m not sure but it kinda sounds like she is from the northern part of Mexico.

Well her English accent is kinda rough and does not sound like people from central and south Mexico. To me she kinda sounds like she is from the northern part of Mexico base on her talking speed and talking volume as well. I don’t think people from central or south Mexico sound like that.

AlixSPQR

macrumors 65816
Nov 16, 2020
Sweden
"The Spanish language began to spread throughout the American continent, except for the United States and Brazil, 500 years ago".

That breeze is a collective sigh from the Great White North...
Isn't Canada too big to be omitted?

Bubble99

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 15, 2015
Isn't Canada too big to be omitted?
She does not sound like she is from Canada or moved to Canada from Mexico.

There is some thing odd about her accent and her talking speed and talking volume as well.

bousozoku

Moderator emeritus
Jun 25, 2002
Lard
Are you sure that she's Mexican? I would almost say that she's from Spain and living in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon where there are a lot of Castellano speakers.

Bubble99

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 15, 2015
Are you sure that she's Mexican? I would almost say that she's from Spain and living in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon where there are a lot of Castellano speakers.
If I’m not mistaken northern Mexico has more white looking hispanics like her well southern Mexico more mixed in of hispanics and natives and are darker and more native looking.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.