Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ravox

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 24, 2020
Been looking everywhere for Midnight Ocean band for the Ultra, now that Apple released the new watch can't see to find this band anywhere is there any website or place you recommend to look for discontinued band like this one?

BuckeyeMamaw

macrumors member
Oct 15, 2020
Been looking everywhere for Midnight Ocean band for the Ultra, now that Apple released the new watch can't see to find this band anywhere is there any website or place you recommend to look for discontinued band like this one?
There are several on eBay.

d1sahib

macrumors member
Oct 17, 2009
Reston, VA
I bought an Ultra band last week from the Apple store close to me. They had several styles available. None of them show up on Apple's website so can't be ordered online.

mikedop

macrumors 603
Dec 30, 2019
Oklahoma
Lots of old gen Ultra bands dumped on ebay right now for well under retail. I saw one listed earlier for $40.

Here's two for $65

xraydoc

Contributor
Oct 9, 2005
I bought one at bestbuy.com

Ravox

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 24, 2020
Problem with ebay how can I make sure those are real Apple bands and not fake ones?

Reactions: msackey

Dwood1970

macrumors 6502
Jan 7, 2012
Problem with ebay how can I make sure those are real Apple bands and not fake ones?

eBay has a money back guarantee. I would only buy from a seller that has a high level of good feedback though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.