Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kdesign7

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 1, 2010
earth, for now.
I tried to find app on the AppStore but i couldn't find it. Can anyone tell me where go get it. I even tried cydia and installous and nothing.

kdesign7

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 1, 2010
earth, for now.
Battlestar said:
ABC app is on the app store.

I've tried to find it but i cant. I search for ABC and im not getting n e results, could it be because i am from Canada?

Also when i tried to go to the NBC site, it tells me that i need flash. I thought they have optimized heir site for html5

Peace

Cancelled
Apr 1, 2005
Space The Only Frontier
I've tried to find it but i cant. I search for ABC and im not getting n e results, could it be because i am from Canada?

Also when i tried to go to the NBC site, it tells me that i need flash. I thought they have optimized heir site for html5

Actually if you go to nbc.com on the iPad it will redirect you to m.nbc.com. Their mobile site. It has a bunch of videos etc that don't require flash.

Chris.Thomson

macrumors member
Aug 28, 2007
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

[...]

Yep, there's your problem. Only Canadian networks (Global, etc) allow you to watch their content for free over the internet from within Canada. I'd the ABC app iPad app would be no different, unfortunately.

aneftp

macrumors 601
Jul 28, 2007
No NBC app and they say they will stick with Flash ... Any wonder why they are the last place network?

To add.

MSNBC.com , joint venture with NBC and MSFT is ipad HTML5 compatible. Videos work great in the ipad with that site.

CNN, Espn, CBS. Various other websites are html5 compatible now. Just googe html5 iPad and on the apple website it will give u list of ipad ready websites.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.