Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

alexei00318

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 13, 2022
Hi all. I am currently actively looking for an IOS-app developer. Unfortunately, finding a developer turned out to be more difficult than it seemed from the beginning. Maybe you could give me a couple of tips, where is the best, most efficient way to look?

Thanks for the help!

Cancelled
Apr 16, 2020
You might want to include many more details such as are you a business trying to hire a developer? Are you an individual with an app idea for which you want to hire a freelance developer? Are you a new developer looking for a mentor? What country are you in?

ADGrant

macrumors 68000
Mar 26, 2018
You might want to include many more details such as are you a business trying to hire a developer? Are you an individual with an app idea for which you want to hire a freelance developer? Are you a new developer looking for a mentor? What country are you in?
And do you need the developer to be in the same country.

Turnpike

macrumors 6502a
Oct 2, 2011
New York City!
I'll be following this post, I had the same question a few years ago and never really got pointed to a good place to hire someone. Is this forum the best place to look, or is the best place to look different depending on what country or if you're an individual or not? I personally am looking for someone to make a simple app, one that I'd use for myself, and am willing to pay to have it made and available on the app store, even if it's just for me. I'm in the USA and flexible on where the developer is. Any direction on how to find a good IOS app developer on any scale would be appreciated, hopefully this could become a thread to help anyone in any scenario look in the right places.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.