Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GhostFace

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 22, 2005
Hi

I bought my powerbook (see specs in sig)about 8 months ago. The main reason for bying apple was becuase I can almost make a feature film with it. I love to shoot short movies and put them on DVD for my friends and family. I have a Pansonic 3CCD DV cam. I have made a few movies while I am here, deployed to Afghanistan. I made a few spoofs of MTV cribs, the cribs are 8 man tents and dorm rooms the size of jail cells. They are funny. I love working with iMovie. But when I get home I want to get the FC Pro Suite. I want to learn all about them. I know I can get books but I would like to go to class for them. I live in the Califonia Bay Area. Do the Apple stores have classes on the FC Pro Suite? Where is a good place just to take classes to learn about the FC Pro Apps?

Thanks!

3dit3r

macrumors member
Nov 18, 2005
GhostFace said:
Hi

I bought my powerbook (see specs in sig)about 8 months ago. The main reason for bying apple was becuase I can almost make a feature film with it. I love to shoot short movies and put them on DVD for my friends and family. I have a Pansonic 3CCD DV cam. I have made a few movies while I am here, deployed to Afghanistan. I made a few spoofs of MTV cribs, the cribs are 8 man tents and dorm rooms the size of jail cells. They are funny. I love working with iMovie. But when I get home I want to get the FC Pro Suite. I want to learn all about them. I know I can get books but I would like to go to class for them. I live in the Califonia Bay Area. Do the Apple stores have classes on the FC Pro Suite? Where is a good place just to take classes to learn about the FC Pro Apps?

Thanks!

bavc.org - Best place to learn. Teachers are all pros and some of the classes are certified. next in line would be filmarts.org. 2nd tier teachers, not certified. you also might try SF City College. Don't know if they have classes specifically for software programs though, but you can't beat the price. You would be stuck for a whole semester as opposed to a couple of weeks...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.