Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SayCheese

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jun 14, 2007
Oxfordshire, England
Hi all,
A quick background. I had a 5,1 Mac Pro. The boot loader on it somehow corrupted and long story short, although I could have fixed it the machine was getting old so I ended up purchasing a 7,1 Mac Pro to replace it.
When the 7,1 arrived I took the AHCI blade out of the 5,1 and put it in the 7,1. I can access all my old files, directories etc on the AHCI blade.

I've connected my Drobo to the new 7,1 and it wants my username and password (which I set differently to the system user and pass details) but I can't remember them. I do remember though that when I had the Drobo connected to the 5,1 the username and password were stored in my keychain so I didn't have to enter them every time.

Question is, where would I start to look to find the username and password stored in the keychain on the AHCI blade? As I say, all the files are there, I've already pulled a load of data off the blade, I just don't know where the keychain details are stored?
Any ideas please?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.