Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Lucky Betty

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 6, 2015
s
iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus Now Available for Pre-Order. I guess you guys are ready to throw away your old clumsy phones. But, how will you deal with your cherish photos in your old phone? Backup it to Dropbox, iCloud or copy them to your computer , Mobile HD?

No, those ways are too troublesome and slow.

Now, Camory could solve your problems absolutely in 360 degree

Camory is a cloud camera app which can take unlimited photos without running out of space on your phone. Just download it and backup your old photos to Camory in the blink of an eye , whether you used iPhone or Android phones.

When you get the new iPhone6s or iPhone 6s plus, login in to Camory account in the new phones, you can view all photos quickly. It will not cost any space of your new phones.

Camory PK iCloud: 1. Camory can take unlimited storage with that, you can even take 1 billions of photos. However, you much buy iCloud space if you want more storage.

2. iCloud is only for iOS, but Camory is for both iOS and Android, so if you change phone from Android to iPhone or Change iPhone from Android, Camory could carry your photos with you forever.

Camory PK Dropbox: Dropbox is a file manager, but Camory is just a camera app, you can view all your photos quickly just like your phone camera, never mass your photos. You can view them by location, date, and album name.

Copy photos to computer or Mobile HD? No, it is mobile Internet time now. Everything goes in our palm.

More amazing features in Camory are waiting for you:

App Store: http://apple.co/1MseiDU

Google Play: http://bit.ly/1FOGp8H

Last edited:

SHNXX

macrumors 68000
Oct 2, 2013
I assume you're promoting your application, but the link isn't working for me.

Lucky Betty

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 6, 2015
s
Camory - The Ultimate Cloud Camera ??? it's Compatible with iphone 5s ??

I'll try download and use :)
Yes. It's compatible with iOS 7.0 or later. Thank you for using it. Let me know if there are any questions or feedback:)

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.