Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RisaLiu

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 25, 2015
Hi dear all,

I am Risa, from Shanghai,China. We have developed a puzzle game app for kids, called Magic Town Candy Logic, to help logic &math training of them.

The special concept of this game is that we combing Chinese preschool education knowledge into it. For lots of people, they just heard that Chinese are studying so hard with very difficult school book, which means education system in China is like a mysterious thing, not so open.

So we have designed a kids application based on Chinese preschool education system, and we want to know whether this app is fit for all kids from 3-6 years old.

APP Store Link:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/magic-town-candy-logic-learning/id973019743?l=zh&ls=1&mt=8

242dd42a2834349b4db259f5cdea15ce36d3be0d.html

314e251f95cad1c8141ecb577b3e6709c93d511c.html

WeatherMate

macrumors member
Mar 17, 2015
san francisco, california
Hi dear all,

I am Risa, from Shanghai,China. We have developed a puzzle game app for kids, called Magic Town Candy Logic, to help logic &math training of them.

The special concept of this game is that we combing Chinese preschool education knowledge into it. For lots of people, they just heard that Chinese are studying so hard with very difficult school book, which means education system in China is like a mysterious thing, not so open.

So we have designed a kids application based on Chinese preschool education system, and we want to know whether this app is fit for all kids from 3-6 years old.

APP Store Link:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/magic-town-candy-logic-learning/id973019743?l=zh&ls=1&mt=8

Certainly the app looks good to me as well. Engaging the children in a child centered joyful learning process by integrating technology is definitely the way to go!!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.