Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wfiphone

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 11, 2009
I've finally decided to put forth the cost bc I'm tired of headphones and that tiny little speaker on the device has no bass.

So please suggest some good bluetooth speakers.

Thanks in advance.

ArtursBoy

macrumors member
May 7, 2008
AZ
I've finally decided to put forth the cost bc I'm tired of headphones and that tiny little speaker on the device has no bass.

Thanks in advance.

I've actually also been looking to get a set of bluetooth speakers for my dad's Macbook Air. I would like to get something that sounds good and is still portable. I've seen good reviews on these BlueAnt M1 Stereo Bluetooth Speaker, I will probably end up giving them a try. If portability is not an issue for your, then check out Parrot BoomBox, Parrot DS1120 or Parrot Hi-Fi Speakers

vinay427

macrumors 6502a
Sep 18, 2008
You can also try the Contour Bluetooth SurfaceSound Compact. Itsmemorphius has a great review of it on YouTube. It works in the car with an included mount and has a built in stand for use on table or something. It also has a built in microphone for calls. I don't have it though, so I don't know if it's any good. Itsmemorphius is very reliable, though.

macgizmoguy

macrumors newbie
Apr 11, 2009
CA, USA
Wireless Bluetooth Audio For iPhone 3 - MacOS

Missing pieces of Mac A2DP stereo wireless speaker and headset support are finally coming together with improvements to Bluetooth in OS X 10.5.x and iPhone 3.0 due to be released soon. Check out www.mac-bluetooth-speakers.com for some of the portable and home wireless BT speaker systems, transmitters, headsets and products currently out there.

Wireless Bluetooth speakers are kind of an emerging market that's finally pulling together after being half-baked for too long: there's some good Apple compatible stereo solutions out there from Sony, Parrot, ArtDio and others.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.