Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Which colour?

• Space Grey

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Gold

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Silver

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

virginblue4

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Apr 15, 2012
United Kingdom
So I have finally decided I am going to go ahead and purchase a 32GB iPad Pro, the storage will be fine for my needs, however I am really stuck between silver and gold! Leaning towards gold at the moment.

What colour iPad Pro have you chosen or are planning to buy?

sjleworthy

macrumors 68000
Dec 5, 2008
Penarth, Wales, UK
Traditionally im a silver man. But i saw a friend's gold air 2 and fell in love. Completely.

I find people more interested in the bezel colour, thats why they choose space grey. A horrid colour if you ask me. But, given the ultimate choice, rose gold does it for me.

Sylon

macrumors 68020
Feb 26, 2012
Michigan/Ohio, USA
I went with space grey because I like the black bezel and the darker back compared to the other models. But for you, I voted for gold.

sjleworthy

macrumors 68000
Dec 5, 2008
Penarth, Wales, UK
Traditionally im a silver man. But i saw a friend's gold air 2 and fell in love. Completely.

I find people more interested in the bezel colour, thats why they choose space grey. A horrid colour if you ask me. But, given the ultimate choice, rose gold does it for me.

Saying that, im finding the carcass colour pretty irrelevant and unnoticed as the screen is the main event, not the body. Meaning the bezels have more visual impact than the metal body.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.