Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CommanderData

macrumors 6502
Dec 1, 2007
Thnx
mondo

For VNC - I'd go with Jaadu VNC (Originally called Teleport, and Originally called TouchPad pro prior to the app store). Bought Mocha VNC, but it is junk in comparison. I uninstalled it from my phone and deleted from iTunes.

If you're looking to deal with Windows systems only, try WinAdmin for remote desktop access. I use both of these apps regularly.

rockstarjoe

macrumors 6502a
Jun 2, 2006
washington dc
Jaadu is definitely the way to go. I bought it at full price... even though it is very expensive for an iPhone app it is really worth it. I also bought Mocha VNC full version and it is junk in comparison.

Wolf103FM

macrumors regular
Apr 29, 2006
Huntsville AL
Mocha VNC is a piece of garbage that often causes me to have to reboot the phone, when it locks up. But I don't use VNC enough to warrant $24.99 so I'll just deal with it for now

Eric.

macrumors regular
Mar 30, 2008
I agree that Jaadu is awesome. I was lucky enough to catch the sale and buy it for $5. I don't know if I would have been willing to spend the full price since I don't use it really often. Its definitely worth the $5 though.

tongteh

macrumors 6502
Aug 16, 2008
i got jaadu when it was on sale, i have to say jaadu is very polish... tried mocha lite, didn't managed to get it working.. :( i would have gotten it even it wasn't on sale, but so lucky that it was on sale that day.. :)

reliantj

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2008
got it for free. i beat you =p.

i'm in love with this app.
i'm gonna show off tonight in front of my friends with a samsung instinct and lg Dare.
i'm gonna say, 'oh aXXo released the movie Wanted onto {site reference removed}.'
then proceed to start the download on my laptop, at home, from
my iphone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.