Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nortonandreev

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jan 11, 2016
Europe
I know it's not the most important thing right now, but I found something quite interesting.

Yesterday, during the WWDC '16, they introduced iOS 10 with this logo:
14bhjqf.jpg

But shortly after that, when they updated their website, I was that the iOS 10 preview webpage is accomplished by a different logo:
icon_ios10_large_2x.png

Can we assume that the logo shown at WWDC is the final one?
And which one do you like more?

When it comes to the iOS itself - I'm running the first beta on an iPhone 6 and I find it quite smooth. I haven't experienced any critical bugs and lags, yet. I'm really surprised keeping in mind that it's the first beta. However, I hope that they'll enhance the music app. I don't like the album artwork shadow, especially. Also I'm hoping that they'll make "rise to wake" feature available to more iPhone models, not only 6S and SE (if it's possible, of course).

:)

Last edited:

danieldavis3643

macrumors newbie
Jun 14, 2016
I prefer the 'instagram' coloured icon. I think they will flick between the two right up until the launch, and then introduce something completely different!

Reactions: nortonandreev

nortonandreev

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jan 11, 2016
Europe
What's more, the first one corresponds to the colors from the default wallpaper, so it makes sense to be the final one.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.