Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

James2McGill3

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 9, 2019
Good afternoon planning to buy some games on ipad pro (using magic keyboard so not using vertical mode a lot)
Which one of next or any other you reccommend me. I have journey and real racing 3 (can't get use to controller).

Papers please
Game dev tycoon
ALTO oddissey
Minecraft ( i return switch cause not get use to controller) . have macos version
GRIS
Plague inc
Stardew valley (i have animal crossing on switch)

Spaceboi Scaphandre

macrumors 68040
Jun 8, 2022
Good afternoon planning to buy some games on ipad pro (using magic keyboard so not using vertical mode a lot)
Which one of next or any other you reccommend me. I have journey and real racing 3 (can't get use to controller).

Papers please
Game dev tycoon
ALTO oddissey
Minecraft ( i return switch cause not get use to controller) . have macos version
GRIS
Plague inc
Stardew valley (i have animal crossing on switch)

Literally all of them are worth it to pay. All these games are great and replayable.

Though I should mention, Papers Please is a masterpiece and a great deconstruction of oppressive bureaucracy and security theater, but the iOS version is the worst version to play as Apple forced the developer to greatly censor the game. So keep that in mind if you do get it.

If I can add to that list: Roller Coaster Tycoon Classic is on iOS. There's also Grand Theft Auto San Andreas and Bully. Square Enix's cult classic DS RPG The World Ends with You is also on iOS. There's also a lot of classic Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest games, Dragon Quest 3 being the best for portable RPG fun. Capcom also has every Ace Attorney on iOS.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.